We are here to take the utmost care of you during these uncertain times. Our team members have been thoroughly trained to follow the best safety practices as advised by our local government. If you have any questions about the measures we are taking, please do not hesitate to contact with us.
We have also updated our cancellation policy:
We understand your travel plans may change unexpectedly, and we want to make this process seamless for you. New reservations made after 10 march and arriving through august are 100% refundable. Please email us and we will take care of everything.
If you made your booking via a third-party website, please check their cancellation policy.
For stays after 31 August 2020, our usual cancellation policy applies: If you cancel your booking within 24 hours of the start of your reservation, we unfortunately have to charge you the amount of 1 night of your stay for refundable bookings. If you forget to cancel your booking and don’t show up for your reservation, we will charge you 1 night of your stay for refundable bookings. Some rates may have other cancellation conditions—you’ll see them in the policy of the rate when you book and you can also find in the first section of your booking confirmation.
How we are operating:
– We have added extensive sanitizing practices in all areas of our hotels, from guest rooms to back offices, to our already thorough cleaning protocols.
– Plentiful hand sanitizer in the public and back office areas for guest and employee use.
– Travel restrictions and self-quarantine procedure for all of our employees.
– Daily updates to our employees about safety measures.
– Following the restrictions and guidance of our national governments and local health organizations.
We want to send a huge thank you to every member of our team for their hard work during this unpredictable time.
+31 (0)70 362 4371