As a guest of Park Hotel Den Haag, your comfort is always our highest priority. Below you’ll find a summary of how we are keeping our spaces clean and you safe, and we hope it makes you feel more at ease. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach out to a member of our team—we are ready to answer any question you may have. We look forward to hosting you at Park Hotel Den Haag.
– Our highest priority is to keep everyone safe. Our teams are trained to strictly follow health and safety guidelines from the World Health Organization and local governments. Our General Managers and are hotel teams are there to aid everyone in following these guidelines.
– We are frequently cleaning and sanitizing our high traffic public spaces, including our front desk, elevators, entrance doors, handrails, public bathrooms, restaurant, gym, dining surfaces and seating areas.
– We have hand sanitizer ready for you at our entrance and key spots around the hotel.
– Payments by credit card are preferred.
– We try to have as little of close contact with our guests as possible to keep everyone safe, and we ask you to please adhere to the social distancing measures to do the same.
– Please only ride our elevators with people you are rooming with.
– We encourage you to use the stairs.
– If you have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19, please stay at home. If you are staying with us and experiencing symptoms, please stay in your room and call the front desk. We will send a doctor to you as soon as possible.
– Our rooms are extra thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before each guest’s arrival. Once you’ve checked in, we won’t bother you. Rooms will only be serviced upon request by our trained staff. If you have any requests, please inform our front desk.
– The minibar in your room is fully equipped with all your favorites upon arrival. We won’t enter your room to refill it automatically during your stay, but we are more than happy to deliver the items to your room when needed. Just dial 9 and let us know what we can bring you.
– If you have any questions about your room, please do not hesitate to contact us.
– Before entering the restaurant, please sanitize your hands at the station.
– Our tables are spaced according to social distancing regulation.
– Only families are allowed to sit together at one table without keeping social distance. There’s a maximum of 4 adults (associated kids can join as well) per table.
– All guests must be seated at a table and will be seated by our team.
– Our restaurant team will be taking extra protective measures to ensure your safety based on local government regulations.
– We clean objects in the restaurant that we touch on a frequent basis. If you feel like you need an extra round of cleaning to feel more comfortable, please let us know.
We’re offering a pre-pay check-in procedure, where you pay by credit card. We’ll have your room key ready so you won’t need to waste any time checking in.
We recommend that you use our express check-out option so you can make your departure a quick and easy one. Here’s how:
1. Inform our front desk at your earliest convenience if you’d like to opt into express check-out. A credit card is required for this option.
2. The evening before your departure, we will send you a copy of your invoice so you can verify your bill.
3. When you’re departing the hotel, drop off your room key in the designated box in the lobby.
4. After we’ve checked your minibar and other expenses, we will charge your credit card and send you the invoice via email.